For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Quick Trip...

We made a quick trip back to Little Rock for Mandy's post surgery check-up. The doctor said it looks good, but he wouldn't say if this was definitely the final surgery. We have another check-up trip in April. He wants to recheck her ear and will then make a decision as to whether he thinks another surgery is needed to refine it. In all honesty it is a bit hard to tell as the ear is still very swollen, and so, we understand the need to wait for compelete healing before knowing anything. We will be confident in any decision that the surgeon makes. We all went with Mandy this trip and had a good day spending time together. The kids even got a good portion of their schoolwork done on the ride and while waiting at the hospital.
Another busy day in our family...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad the doctor said all is looking good. That is great news!

Kim

Jill and Rick said...

I'm glad that you guys had a good day together and I'm glad that Mandy's ear is looking good so far. I am sorry to hear that it is still swollen; I'm sure that it must still be sore too. Give her a hug from us, and we'll pray for her continued healing.

Jill