Well, today I have to make a retraction of sorts on my post yesterday. We talked with our realtor and found out that an official offer had not been made on the house. He knew we had been looking at the home with great interest and wanted us to have a chance at making the offer. So, Brad and I had already been praying about it and about what to do next. So after a look at our budget, much discussion, and many prayers, we decided that we could make an offer... now mind you it is going to be "beans,rice and lots of peanut butter" but we can make it work until we get this house sold. We decided to make a fair offer that we could live with, but we also knew that the list price was a lot more and the other buyer could make a better deal. We prayed that God would "save us from ourselves" if this was not part of the plan. Our agent called this morning and ....We Have a New House. The seller accepted our offer!
Would you please continue to pray that our current house will now sell quickly? We know that God has the big picture and that we choose to follow His lead.