For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Field Trip

Team Ten...

Careful what leaves you touch...we don't need poison ivy!

Sunshine and Fresh Air

Big Bro. giving a Science lesson

The only kind of picture I seem to be able to get of the oldest princess these days...

Walking the Nature Trail

Asking the Big Bro. another Science question...

Having Fun?

Part of the Nature Trail... a beautiful babbling brook
With the weather finally cooperating, we have been able to make lots of outdoor plans. I told the kiddos this morning that we would be going on a "field trip" after breakfast. When we arrived at our destination, Little K man said "Where's the pield twip?". When I told him that we were at the place of our field trip, he said, "dis is the pield twip?! ...weally?!" I am still not sure what he was expecting a "field trip" to be; however, I do know that they all had a good time (even if the temperature was a bit on the warm side for all the precious princesses in our crew). We saw many wonderful things in nature, and learned a great deal of history as well. The 8yr old K princess told me that she had read a book in school, and so this trip gave her some hands on learning on the subject of her book. We took several pictures that she can take home for her scrapbook. My kiddos have been to this spot many times , but it is a place where they can explore and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. The adventures of  Team Ten continue...

No comments: