For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 23, 2011

On It's Way...

Our I800A arrived in the mail just shortly after lunch today. I quickly scanned it (with the help of my hunky hubby... I am so computer delayed, but he always patiently, well sort of patiently, walks me through the steps), and I sent it to our agency. We have already received word that they are sending it out for the authentication today. So, we are now praying that authentication goes extremely fast and that we can be DTC (papers on their way to China) by next week. Thanks for praying! WooHoo...One step closer to bringing our baby boy home!!

1 comment:

Jill and Rick said...

Kim, this is wonderful news! I will continue to pray for the authentication process and for your adoption to remain on track to bring Toby home!

Jill