For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 15, 2010

Guess who can tie shoes...

A couple of weeks ago, Mia saw a pair of sneakers,and she just had to have them. We talked her out of getting that pair because she didn't know how to tie shoes. Since that shopping trip, she has been determined to learn to tie her shoes. I walked into the living room and saw Garrett and Mia sitting together. She had convinced him to teach her. It was so sweet... I love to watch my bigs work with the littles!
Now ... "I will try it myself, momma!"



We shall see if she remembers how and if she can tie her own shoes. Looks like we may be buying her some "tie" shoes in the near future.

2 comments:

Jill and Rick said...

Way to go Mia!!!!!

Sarah said...

Wonderful Mia! What a sweet brother!

Blessings,
Sarah