For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Days...

Our Winter/Spring Semester began on Jan. 4. The kids really didn't complain too much about starting school again. They have gotten the routine down so well that they realize delaying school means that we have extended time in the summer. They prefer to have their summers off in order to practically live outdoors.

Language Arts time...some of the kiddos are writing in their journals, and some of them are completing their grammar and spelling assignments... Nolan loves to read... he is reading his literature assignment, and he tells me that this is a great book! I look forward to his finishing his books, to his review of them, and then to his handing them off for me to read (I always "preview" before he reads, but don't always find the time to read the books to completion).
Garrett reading his literature book...have I said how much I love our "Sonlight" curriculum!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We're using Our Father's World, but we've also seriously looked at using Sonlight for next year. Isn't homeschooling fun?!

Blessings,
Sarah

Jill and Rick said...

Kim, you do such a wonderful job with your kids!

Jill