For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sis...


I will always remember the birthday I turned 4 years old. You see God gave me a special gift, a baby sister! That of course has been many, many years ago but the fact remains that she was an amazing gift to me and my family. It wasn't always fun sharing our birthdays. Even though our mom always tried to make it special for us both, we had a hard time sharing the one day we each wanted to be special. As I look at that now, I see the "child" in us both. As we have grown older their are many birthdays that we wish we could be together again. It is fun to have the claim that we share the same birthday, and we aren't twins; although, my mom would claim that we should have been because we are alike in many ways. It is fun to pick each others birthday presents ...we are assured that we will like what the other has picked out!
I love that I can claim that my sisters are my closest friends! Here is to hoping that we can celebrate together sometime soon...
Happy Birthday Ceci !!

No comments: