For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, December 23, 2010

And We're Off...

The cookies are baked, the gifts are wrapped and after throwing a few more things in the suitcases, we will be taking off to celebrate Christmas with family. In the midst of all the hustle and bustle, it is important that we as a family remember why... why, we celebrate a holiday called Christmas in the first place. It is no secret that we place Jesus Christ at the center of our family, and it is no secret that HE is the focus of celebrating Christmas. When I hear the news and the "sensationalism" that they make out of the anti-Christ / anti Christmas movement, it makes me sad. Sad for those that do not know Jesus. Sad for those that although they claim to be Christian will fall prey to this sentiment. Sad for those who bother to give time to these "anti" people. You see...I am crazy in love with Jesus! HE is the Reason! HE loves even those who continue to deny Him. HE gave his life for people just like that, for you and me. It is my wish this Christmas season to be His Hands and His Feet. That by my words, actions and by my entire being that I show others that He is love...that He is our Savior. It is my prayer that everyone around the world may know His love, His truth, and His desire to know you.
May Your Holidays be filled with all of Christ many blessings and wonders.

Merry CHRISTmas!!

No comments: