For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Decorating




Well the decorations are up and the house looks nice, but it was not without a lot of chaos and hilarity. Our kids keep us laughing and make even the mundane tasks joyous. We sang along with Christmas carols on the radio, laughed, teased, shared hot chocolate and found the joy of just sharing family moments. Another year of memories were made, and I couldn't help but treasure the sights and sounds of those memories. As each year passses, I am becoming acutely aware of how little time there really is before our children are grown and making family memories of their own. I am so very grateful for my beautiful family and for the time that we share.

No comments: