For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smitten...

Which Popsicle should we try, Nolie?

Sharing some sunflower seeds

She has captured his heart...
I am having such a fun time watching my "manly" men become like putty in the hands of a few precious little girls that have come to our house. They have melted like butter... I tell ya! I think the girls are especially fond of the big brother... and, he truly is good with the little ones. I am so proud of the extra grace and love that all the kiddos have shown to one another. Outside of a few minor squabbles, they are all playing well with one another, and our kiddos are being sensitive to the "homesickness" and "missing momma" episodes that occur on occassion. It occured to me today how they are all getting along like siblings. 10 kids...guess I have gone CRAZY!
P.S. All the other boys have been doting on the "princesses". Each time I think there might be a photo op, the chance is up before I can get the camera out. Hopefully, I can capture other times and share them with you.

2 comments:

Connie J said...

I absolutely love the pics! You're making this time so special for my 4 little Treasures - thank you!!!!! Love you guys!!!!

Jill and Rick said...

Kim, I'm enjoying reading about your even-more-full days with all the kiddos! I know you're one tired mommy at the end of the day!

Jill