For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Garrett!

I love ice cream... G-baby at 2yrs old. Momma's handsome cowboy.... G-baby at 2 1/2 yrs.

Garrett is all dressed up for Christmas...isn't he the cutest? Gotta love it.... Garrett,now! (Don't you just love those eyes and that smile?)

It is so hard to believe that my little boy is 9yrs old today. I can remember the day he was born as if it were yesterday. Garrett's birth was rather eventful (the labor) and definitely memorable. He is a remarkable young man who has overcome the many obstacles of his premature birth. God has a wonderful plan for this young man, and his dad and I love him with all of our hearts.

No comments: