For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tagged

My friend Connie tagged me yesterday...I loved the questions, but it has taken a little thought on my part...not to mention finding a moment to sit still.
So here goes:
8Things I Look Forward To:
-watching all of my children accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior(3 have accepted him and 3 to go)
-hearing "Good Morning,Mommy...I love you" from my chili peppers
-summer--when all our school is done and we can spend hours in the sun and water
-our summer vacation--we are planning a trip to the beach
-a camping trip coming soon in which we get to spend time with another adoptive family and fellow bloggy friends
-being a grandma(now mind you, I am not ready even in the near future,but someday I think it will be the coolest thing to be "grammy"
-reading about(and following journeys)children joining their forever families
-getting to meet Jesus,face to face
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-helped the kids get breakfast,get dressed and had their teeth brushed
-took all the kids and met friends for Garrett's Birthday party ...playing paintball
-took the girls to a birthday party
-drove Brad's mustang
-took the kids out to dinner
-read a few of my friends blogs
-did some laundry
-spent a little quiet time with the Lord and prayed
8 Things I wish I could do:
-sing well (be musically talented)
-swim with dolphins
-go on a second honeymoon with my hubby
- go on a short term mission trip
-share Jesus with those who don't know him
-be more patient with my kiddos
-convince more people to adopt children and help them understand its many blessings
-spend more time playing with my kids and less time worrying about parenting,housecleaning,etc...
8 TV Shows I watch:
**most shows I watch are reruns that I watch late at night(I'm a night owl);although,I do on rare occassion catch a few daytime shows(when school isn't in session,of course!). **
-Jon and Kate plus8
-18 Kids and Counting
-Food Network Shows
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Army Wives (in Season)
-Fraiser
-Home Improvement
-Extreme Home Makeover
8 People I Tag:
(Not 8 but a few friends...)
Kim L at http://www.celebratingeverydaylife.blogspot.com/
Wendy at http://www.blessedbeyondmeasure-journeycontinues.blogspot.com/
Jill at http://www.ourmagnificentseven.blogspot.com/


No comments: