For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

A few things I am thankful for:
*My husband,of almost 15 years...he is my best friend. I am thankful for his giving and loving heart. I am thankful that he wants to provide for his family and because of that I am able to stay home and care for our children. I am thankful that he is a "hands on" dad...he loves spending time with his kiddos. God certainly blessed me and answered my prayers when he sent this man into my life.
* My six children and the gifts they are to our family. I am thankful and amazed at the way God has formed my family.
* Friends and prayer warriors.
*God's amazing creations... birds of the air, all kinds of animals, the beauty of the world around me.

"I will praise your name,O Lord,with all my heart. I will tell of all your wonders.I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name most high." Psalm 9:1-2

No comments: