I can hardly believe it is Thursday again...where does the time go?
I am thankful for so many things, but these are the things most on my heart today...
1)That Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior...while so many are struggling in these crazy times, he keeps me grounded, at peace, and even joyful. He is my strength and refuge!!
2) My husband's job... I never want to take for granted that God has indeed blessed our family with his job. It is directly sent by God (I'll have to share that story later),and through the grace of God he has been blessed to keep it even when times were looking rough a few months ago. Thank You, Jesus!
3) My children's health... there are so many children in this world that are suffering (many right in our own towns). I am so thankful that I have healthy children that can run and play.
4) For children's laughter...it brings joy to my soul!
5) For food to eat... many times it might not be what I like,but I have food to fill my tummy and my children are always fed. There are many children in this world who go hungry.
6)That I live in a country where I am FREE to worship God and Jesus as my savior. We should never take that for granted. There may come a day when we no longer have that right. As Christians, we should not let that happen. We should stand up, band together, speak out and above all PRAY for our nation and its leaders!
7) For God's provisions... He always provides everything I need and even some things I want. I love that God answers prayers...even if it is not always the answer we are seeking. God knows our life story and He provides!!
The LORD is my rock,* my fortress* and my deliverer;*
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.*
He is my shield* and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2