I am going to spend today rejoicing in all the many blessings God has graciously given to me.
Here are just a few things that make my heart sing:
1) Knowing that Jesus is my Lord, my savior, and my friend, and knowing that He PRAYS for ME.
2)My wonderful,caring husband of 13 years. He is such an terrific provider,husband, and father.
3) A child joining His family forever...Congratulations Connie,Clayton,Kaeleb, and family.
4) My 11 yr old sitting in my lap last night, giving me hugs and telling me he loves me.
5) My 7 yr old daughter (who has a mommy,daddy, and family for the first time in her life) who tells me (of her own free will) that she loves me.
6) My 7yr old daughter wanting to hold my hand, wanting to sit on my lap to watch TV, and giving me hugs before bed.
7)Sitting at the dinner table surrounded by my hubby, and my kiddos having a discussion on what it will be like in heaven someday.
8) Getting kisses and hugs from all five of my precious kids.
9) Walking into the room this morning and seeing my 2 oldest sons sitting at the table reading their bible together without any proding from me.
All glory to GOD who is worthy to be praised!